Friday 22 November 2019

The Story of a Robber. Hadith no 6


Our Prophet (PBUH) said 
‘Haya is the part of faith’
This Hadith is of Sahih Muslim no  37.
Dear kids the topic of our today’s Hadith is ‘ Haya’
The Name of the story is

 A Robber


This topic is a bit difficult but its story is very interesting.

Dear kids Haya means 
Modesty, shame and self-respect 
To respect elders, obey them, avoid immoral conversation and not to uncover your body in front of others,
All this is included in Haya.
Often it happens that some people tell a lie, stole things or have a fight and misbehave with others. But they don’t feel sorry after it and never do excuse, instead of it they start to tease them.
dear kids this habit is not good. It finishes our nature of Haya and we become immortal. So kids to be moral and a man of Haya we should say sorry if we do something bad by mistake.
Now let’s hear a story to understand it,
This story is about a child and robbers.
Kids, do you know who are robbers? 
A robber is a person who snatches things and money from others by power.
Once upon a time, there was a child in the old period who was taking basic  Islamic education. For further Islamic education, he had to go to another city Baghdad, as there were no vehicles in old age, it was difficult to travel from one place to another, people traveled on horses and camels in the form of groups called caravan.
The child’s mother sent him with a caravan for Baghdad.
Before leaving for the journey the mother gave some money to his son.she sew the money inside the pocket of his shirt to hide it so that no one can see it .
She also advised him 'O MY child never to tell a lie. Always speak the truth, and study well there.
Dear kids as the journey was long, it took them many days to reach at the place.on their way one day the caravan stayed at a place near to the forest. When they were taking a rest a group of robbers came there. They went to all the passengers one by one and snatched the money from them.
One robber came to the child and asked ' what do you have with you?'
The child answered 'I have 40 rupees.'
 The robber laughed and said are you joking with me? Because he thought that he was a little child, he could not have money.Kids  40 rupees had a good value that time.So he went away.
Then another robber came he also asked the child what do you have. little boy? 
The child said I have 40 rupees.
This robber also thought that he was joking so he went away.
A third robber came and asked the same question, the child said I have 40 rupees, the robber tried to find the money but could not get it. He got angry and took the child to his leader, and told him that this child is saying I have 40 rupees but he has no money in his pockets, he is telling a lie.
The leader of robbers said!
O, little boy, do you know if you tell a lie I will give you a strict punishment.
Tell me where is your money if you have it? 
The child said I don't tell a lie, really I have 40 rupees.
Now the leader asked him to show the money.
The child said my mother sew the money inside my shirt. A robber came to check his shirt and found the money.
They were shocked to see the money, the leader said, ' O boy why you spoke the truth,when you could save the money from us. The child said no I could not tell a lie because my mother advised me to speak the truth no matter how much it is harmful to me.
The robber was surprised and said your mother was not watching you.You could tell a lie to us.
The child said,' what if my mother is not watching me, my Allah is watching me all the time. If I tell a lie, Allah will not be happy with me.
After hearing this the leader of the robbers started to cry loudly and become unconscious. When he came to his senses he thought.
The child is so good and pious that he obeys his mother and have Haya and fear of Allah, but I am so unlucky that I grew old and don't have any fear of Allah.
He felt guilty and cried a lot, he was not in his senses yet while crying. 
After some time when he stopped crying and came in senses again he repentance of his sins and returned all the money to the people of the caravan. 
After that, he started to live a good life.
The child also got his education and became a pious man and Allah’s servant.
Dear kids this is Haya that a person feels sorry and have fear of Allah all the time.
Dear kids If we happen to do something wrong. We should repent to Allah.
Feel Haya from Allah that he is watching us so that we can also become Allah’s servant.
Dear kids, I hope you enjoyed this story.
Now you have to write this Hadith in a beautiful way in your book, learn it, understand it, follow it and share it with your cousin's friends and family members. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for compliments.

Featured post

Ramdan and Eid of expats. With Eid and Ramdan arts and Crafts for kids

Ramadan And Eid of Expats. The First Ramadan and Eid as an expat was at the stage of self-pity and made me homesick. But now ...